Skip to content
June 25, 2011
- “Crisis Communication in Digital Era”, presented at International Conference on Global Conference on Managing in Recovering Markets (GCMRM) Management Development Institute, Gurugram, March 5th – 7th, 2015. (With Prof. Gita Bajaj and Prof. Rajen Gupta).
- “Are twitter contests helping brands in customer engagement?” presented at 7th Great Lakes NASMEI International Marketing Conference, December, 27-28, 2013, held at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai. (With Kalpana Chauhan)
- “Role of Content Strategy on Customer Engagement in Firm Established Brand Communities on Social Media: A Case of Higher Education Institutes in India”, presented at 1st International Conference in Marketing, January 12-14, 2012, held at Indian Institute of Management – Lucknow, Noida campus. (With Prof. Kalpana Chauhan)
- “Role of Perceived Trust in the User Acceptance of Hedonic vs. Utilitarian Social Networking Websites”, presented at International Conference & Colloquium, Excellence in Research & Education, September 25-28, 2010, held at Indian Institute of Management, Indore. (With Swanand Deodhar)
- “An Exploratory Study on Customer Knowledge Management: From the Perspective of Online Communities on Social Networking Websites”, presented at 9th International Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR), November 5-6, 2009, held at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- “Impact of Structured eWOM on Customer’s Product Consideration Set: From the Perspective of Social Networking Websites, presented at 3rd Conference on Marketing Paradigms for Emerging Economies, January 7-9, 2009, held at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. (With Manasi Shah Marfatia)
- “Differential Impact of Advertising and Distribution Expenditure on Tobin’s Q: A Perspective from Listed Firms in India”, presented at 3rd Conference on Marketing Paradigms for Emerging Economies, January 7-9, 2009, held at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. (With Prof. Arvind Sahay)